Southwest Opportunities Center (SOC) strives to achieve a lasting, positive impact on our clients, their families and care providers. This would not be possible without the continued generosity and partnership from individuals, businesses and organizations within our communities. With your assistance, we will continue to provide beneficial programs and services to adults with disabilities and senior citizens in Grant County and the surrounding area.
- Cash Gifts
- One of the easiest ways to show your support is to make a cash donation by mail or online here
- In-Kind Donations
- An in-kind donation is the gift of a product or service.
- Memorial or Honorary Gifts
- SOC has established a memorial fund for those who wish to make a gift in memory or in honor of someone.
- Planned Giving
- Planned gifts can be donated in the form of bequeathing appreciated stocks or other assets and also by naming SOC as the beneficiary of your IRA, pension plan or life insurance policy.
- Event Support/Attendance
- Volunteer Opportunities
- We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities – something would match your interests, talent and time.
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact Brandi Kamps, Development Coordinator at 608-723-6659 or email@example.com